Note: We are not accepting new member applications in January, due to the Omicron COVID surge. Please do not sign up below until we reopen that process. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
We will post the latest information on reopening on our website (top purple banner).
Thank you for considering membership at the Bodgery!
- We only accept payments through a recurring/subscription payment in PayPal. (But you can cancel at any time.) Be sure you have/create a PayPal account.
Steps to Becoming a Member
- Select a membership level below, and fill out the form. Agree to the Terms of Service, and complete payment through PayPal.
- After signing up, watch the Orientation Video online. (You’ll see the link after you sign up.)
- Enter your name and email address at the top, watch the video, and then click Next to complete the short quiz after the video. We’ll check quiz results at the in-person orientation!
- AFTER watching the video, you’ll be able to register for one of our in-person New Member Orientation tours on our Events page. (The video will provide a link) They’re held every Friday at 7pm. Please arrive promptly or even 5 minutes early. We’ll tour the space, discuss safety and shop things, take your photo, and give you a key-fob for your 24/7 access. You must register to attend one.
- In order to use any power tool, checkout and training is required before using them. Signing up for those will take a little time, so please plan for this.
In addition to our “Regular” membership, we offer various discounts and multi-month options as shown below. Members must be at least 16 years old.
Choose the membership level below to proceed…
- Regular $50/month
- Regular Six Month $285/half-year paid in a lump sum, a 5% discount
- Regular Twelve Month $540/year paid in a lump sum, a 10% discount
- Student $25/month – Must provide a list of classes showing full time status with a minimum of 12 credit hours from the most recent semester
- Senior $25/month – Must be at least 65 years old
- Family Member $25/month – A spouse, domestic partner or federal-tax dependent of a member
- Starving Hacker – $25/month – Must show SNAP/EBT letter/card at orientation or be approved by the Bodgery Board of Directors prior to orientation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start the Starving Hacker signup process.