Thank you for considering membership at the Bodgery!
Here’s a preview of what is required
- Regular memberships are $50 per month, payable only by a (recurring) subscription payment through PayPal. You can cancel at any time. Various discounts are available – see Membership Levels below.
- You will be asked your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and emergency contact name & number.
- You will be asked to agree to the Terms of Service.
- You will be asked to set up payment through PayPal.
- You will need to go through orientation and training. The Online Orientation Video takes about 30 minutes. The in-person orientation takes about an hour (we’ll take a photo so we can connect faces to names). Checkout and training of various tools are also required before using them.
Steps to Becoming a Member
- Choose a membership level below and fill out the form, agree to the Terms of Service, and complete payment through PayPal.
- We’ll email you with more info, including a link to this Online Orientation Video. Enter your email address and name in the form, watch the video, and then click/tap Next to complete the very short quiz after the video. We will check your quiz results at the in-person orientation.
- RSVP to one of our in-person New Member Orientation events on our Meetup.com page. Please arrive promptly or up to 10 minutes early. We’ll tour the space, discuss safety and how things work in general, take your photo, and give you a key-fob for your 24/7 access. That’s it!
In addition to our “Regular” membership, we offer various discounts and multi-month options as shown here and on our Bodgery Wiki. Members must be at least 16 years old. Choose the membership that fits you…
- Regular $50/month
- Regular six month $285/half-year paid in a lump sum, a 5% discount
- Regular twelve month $540/year paid in a lump sum, a 10% discount
- Student $25/month – Must provide a list of classes showing full time status with a minimum of 12 credit hours from the most recent semester
- Senior $25/month – Must be at least 65 years old
- Family Member $25/month – A spouse, domestic partner or federal-tax dependent of a member
- Starving Hacker – $25/month – Must show SNAP/EBT letter/card at orientation or be approved by the Bodgery Board of Directors prior to orientation. Please contact email@example.com to start the Starving Hacker signup process.