Thank you for considering membership at the Bodgery!
- We only accept payments through a recurring/subscription payment in PayPal. (But you can cancel at any time.) Be sure you have a PayPal account, or create one.
Steps to Becoming a Member
- Select a membership level below, and fill out the form. Agree to the Terms of Service, and complete payment through PayPal. Do this before the required Friday New Member Orientation. Membership payments start as soon as you complete this step.
- After signing up, watch the Orientation Video online. (You’ll see the link after you sign up.)
- Enter your name and email address at the top, watch the video, and then click Next to complete the short quiz after the video. We’ll check quiz results at the in-person orientation!
- AFTER watching the video, you’ll be able to register for one of our in-person New Member Orientations on our Events page (the video will provide a link). They’re held every Friday at 7pm. Please arrive promptly or even 5 minutes early. We’ll tour the space, discuss safety and shop things, take your photo, and give you a key-fob for your 24/7 access. You must register to attend one.
- Tool checkout/training/orientation is required before using almost all power tools. It will take a little time to get that scheduled, and there is a fee for checkout/training of some tools, so please plan accordingly.
- Woodshop orientation is suspended. The woodshop orientations are fully booked until November 6th. This brings us into the holiday season and woodshop leadership is expecting the shop to be at capacity with existing members. We are planning to take a break from orientations for the rest of the year in anticipation of the busy holiday season. Woodshop trainers have been offering orientations most Sundays since mid-2020 when we standardized our orientations. This will allow us time to rest, give current members access to the shop on Sunday mornings, and prepare some additional trainers for the new year. It’s been a pleasure to welcome so many new faces to the woodshop and we’re looking forward to welcoming more people in 2023. Thank you for understanding.
In addition to our “Regular” membership, we offer various discounts and multi-month options as shown below. Members must be at least 16 years old.
Choose the membership level below to proceed…
- Regular $50/month
- Regular Six Month $285/half-year paid in a lump sum, a 5% discount
- Regular Twelve Month $540/year paid in a lump sum, a 10% discount
- Student $25/month – Must provide a list of classes showing full time status with a minimum of 12 credit hours from the most recent semester
- Senior $25/month – Must be at least 65 years old
- Family Member $25/month – A spouse, domestic partner or federal-tax dependent of a member. The family member must be paid using the same PayPal account as the member who has a non-family membership. They must also have a separate membership account (only one member per login).